Official Journal of the Transplantation Society
CenterSpan and Lippincott Williams &
Wilkins are pleased to provide online full-text access to articles from
For an inaugural period (until December 1999), members of AST and ASTS
have free access to this service. Other persons may
purchase an online subscription.
If you are unable
to open our subscription form, you may need to update your compatibility with
security certificates issued by Thawte Certification:
to do so, use this
These articles are in Portable Document
Format (PDF), which can be viewed with any web browser that has the Adobe
Acrobat plug-in. To view the full article, simply click the linked article
title of your choice. If you are unable to read the file, then you need
Acrobat. It is a free program, very useful, and available for just about any
computer system. Simply make use of the "Get Acrobat Reader" button
and follow the instuctions pertaining to your system.
65(2) · January 27, 1998
[Immunobiology] [Brief Communications] [Letter to the Editor]
- Effects of
pravastatin on chronic rejection of rat cardiac allografts.
- M. A. Maggard, B. Ke, T. Wang, F. Kaldas, P. Seu, R. W. Busuttil, and D. K.
Fas ligand gene
transfer to renal allografts in rats: effects on allograft
- K. M. Swenson, B. Ke, T. Wang, J. S. Markowitz, M. A. Maggard, G. S. Spear,
D. K. Imagawa, J. A. Goss, R. W. Busuttil, and P. Seu
of University of Wisconsin and Euro-Collins solutions on pulmonary
mitochondrial function after ischemia and reperfusion.
- O. Detry, K. Willet, B. Lambermont, M. Meurisse, J. Pincemail, D. Serteyn,
M. Lamy, J.-O. Defraigne, R. Limet, and F. E. Sluse
preservation injury in rat fatty liver is to hepatocytes, not sinusoidal lining
- C. Taneja, L. Prescott, and B. Koneru
anti-porcine natural antibodies from human and nonhuman primate plasma in vitro
and in vivo by a Gala1-3Galß1-4ßGlc-X immunoaffinity
- Y. Xu, T. Lorf, T. Sablinski, P. Gianello, M. Bailin, R. Monroy, T.
Kozlowski, M. Awwad, D. K. C. Cooper, and D. H. Sachs
(FK506) and mycophenolate mofetil combination therapy versus tacrolimus in
adult liver transplantation.
- D. E. Eckhoff, B. M. McGuire, L. R. Frenette, J. L. Contreras, S. L.
Hudson, and J. S. Bynon.
pancreas allograft rejection to acceptance by liver
- C. Wang, J. Sun, L. Li, L. Wang, P. Dolan, and A. G. R. Sheil
complications of side-to-side without T tube versus end-to-end with or without
T tube choledochocholedochostomy in liver transplant recipients.
- J. M. Rabkin, S. L. Orloff, M. H. Reed, L. J. Wheeler, C. L. Corless, K. G.
Benner, K. D. Flora, H. R. Rosen, and A. J. Olyaei
leukocytosis in liver transplant recipients: relevance in clinical
- N. Singh, T. Gayowski, and I. R. Marino
Economic costs of
expanded criteria donors in renal transplantation.
- J. F. Whiting, M. Golconda, R. Smith, S. OBrien, M. R. First, and J.
Effects of changes
in the criteria for nationally shared kidney transplants for HLA-matched
- Y. Hata, J. M. Cecka, S. Takemoto, M. Ozawa, Y. W. Cho, and P. I. Terasaki
A review of the
kidneys that nobody wanted: determinants of optimal outcome.
- C. M. Lee, J. D. Scandling, M. Pavlakis, A. J. Markezich, D. C. Dafoe, and
E. J. Alfrey
function after renal transplantation.
- W. W. Pfaff, R. J. Howard, P. R. Patton, V. R. Adams, C. B. Rosen, and A.
Long-term results of
ABO-incompatible living kidney transplantation: a single-center
- K. Tanabe, K. Takahashi, K. Sonda, T. Tokumoto, N. Ishikawa, T. Kawai, S.
Fuchinoue, T. Oshima, T. Yagisawa, H. Nakazawa, N. Goya, S. Koga, H. Kawaguchi,
K. Ito, H. Toma, T. Agishi, and K. Ota
thromboembolic complications after kidney and kidney-pancreas transplantation:
a multivariate analysis.
- A. Humar, E. M. Johnson, K. J. Gillingham, D. E. Sutherland, W. D. Payne,
D. L. Dunn, L. E. Wrenshall, J. S. Najarian, R. W. Gruessner, and A. J. Matas
mofetil for the treatment of a first acute renal allograft
- The Mycophenolate Mofetil Acute Renal Rejection Study Group.
mofetil reduces the risk of acute rejection less in African-American than in
Caucasian kidney recipients.
- E. J. Schweitzer, S. Yoon, J. Fink, A. Wiland, L. Anderson, P. C. Kuo, J.
W. Lim, L. B. Johnson, A. C. Farney, M. R. Weir, and S. T. Bartlett
immunosuppression with tacrolimus and mycophenolate mofetil for renal allograft
- D. Roth, J. Colona, G. W. Burke, G. Ciancio, V. Esquenazi, and J. Miller
during treatment with cyclosporine.
- G. Nyberg, U. Haljamäe, C. Frisenette-Fich, M. Wennergren, and I.
in transplantation of A2 kidneys into B and O
- P. W. Nelson, M. D. Landreneau, A. M. Luger, G. E. Pierce, G. Ross, C. F.
Shield III, B. A. Warady, M. I. Aeder, T. S. Helling, T. M. Hughes, M. L. Beck,
K. M. Harrell, and C. F. Bryan
antibodies and hemolysis after ABO-compatible but nonidentical heart-lung and
- C. T. Salerno, J. Burdine, E. H. Perry, V. R. Kshettry, M. I. Hertz, and R.
M. Bolman III
immunotherapy on experimental immunodeficiency-related lymphoproliferative
- P. S. Randhawa, T. L. Whiteside, A. Zeevi, E. M. Elder, A. S. Rao, A. J.
Demetris, X. Weng, L. A. Valdivia, J. Rakela, and M. A. Nalesnik
vadis, my transplant fellow: a discussion of transplant surgery fellowship
training activity in the United States and Canada: 19911997.
- D. B. Kaufman, N. L. Ascher and the Education Committee of the American
Society of Transplant Surgeons
induction by intrathymic inoculation prevents chronic renal allograft
- D. Blom, N. Morrissey, C. Mesonero, X.-J. Zuo, S. Jordan, T. Fisher, O.
Bronsther, and M. S. Orloff
mofetil: a promising new immunosuppressant that does not cause bone loss in the
- I. R. Dissanayake, G. R. Goodman, A. R. Bowman, Y. Ma, S. Pun, W. S. S.
Jee, and S. Epstein
- Monitoring of
cytomegalovirus infections by the CD8 1 CD38 1 T-cell subset in kidney
- M. Belles-Isles, I. Houde, J.-G. Lachance, R. Noël, I. Kingma, and R.
and survival of elderly donor kidneys transplanted into young
- M. S. A. Kumar, D. Panigrahi, C. M. Dezii, G. M. Abouna, R. Chvala, J.
Brezin, A. M. S. Kumar, S. M. Katz, M. McSorley, and D. A. Laskow
A unique African HLA
haplotype may identify a population at increased risk for kidney graft
- P. C. Creemers and D. Kahn
graft: an unusual arterial reconstruction in liver
- E. Jovine, A. Mazziotti, G. Ercolani, G. L. Grazi, M. Masetti, F.
Pierangeli, and A. Cavallari
- Paired kidney
exchange is not a solution to ABO incompatibility.
- P. I. Terasaki, D. W. Gjertson, J. M. Cecka
This site developed and maintained by
Questions or comments? E-mail the
Please be aware that medical advice, diagnoses and physician references cannot be obtained from this site.